Netgear GS105NA Prosafe 5-Port Gigabit Switch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.37
- as of 2/11/2016 10:29 UTC details
- You Save: $12.63 (36%)
- Seller:Family Crossing
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows | Mac OS | NetWare | Linux
- Size:5 Port
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.05
- Dimensions (in):9.4 x 6.1 x 2.5
- Legal Disclaimer:No warranty
- 5 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Small and silent desktop form factor
- Plug-n-Play connectivity easily installs into any network
- Energy efficient with up to 60% lower power consumption
- Rigorously tested for reliability, built to last
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
- LIFETIME 24/7 Advanced Tech Support via chat
- 5 Ports
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Up to 2000 Mbps in Full-Duplex Mode
- Autosensing MDI/MDI-X Ports
- Standards: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, 802.1p, DSCP
- System Requirements: Network card for each connected PC, Network cables, Network software (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc)
- Lifetime Hardware Warranty, Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement, 24x7 Advanced Technical Support
NETGEAR's GS100 series desktop switches are housed in a compact sturdy metal case designed without the need for internal fans, keeping operation both silent and more reliable. It can be placed on a flat surface or you can use the included wall mount kit to hide it away on the wall.
Simple Setup and Stellar Performance
Plug in your Ethernet cables and connect a power cord, and you're ready to go. There is no software to install or settings to configure. The switch features auto-sensing ports which automatically obtains the fastest possible connection. There are no toggle switches or special crossover cables. The switch will honor priority tags at both the Layer 2 and Layer 3 level if you have your network set to support jumbo frames.
Every port supports up to 2000 Mbps in dedicated bandwidth. Automatic flow control ensures smooth traffic. There is a queue buffer memory of 12 kbytes per port and a MAC address database size of 4,000. The switch has status LEDs for power, and link, speed, and activity for each port.
The NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch has a Mean Time Between Failure of 91,500 hours and is backed by a lifetime warranty. The power adapter is backed by a 2-year warranty.
What's in the Box
GS105 Desktop Switch, wall-mount kit, power adapter, installation guide, warranty/support information card.