NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch - 10/100/1000 Mbps
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.08
- as of 8/1/2014 11:49 UTC details
- You Save: $7.92 (23%)
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows, Mac OS, NetWare, Linux
- Size:5 Port
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.66
- Dimensions (in):3.7 x 4.1 x 1.1
- Legal Disclaimer:BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE STANDARD MANUFACTURE WARRANTY!!! offer free technical support for remote installation via internet or phone or email
- Fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection integrates 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices into your network
- Plug-and-play installation supports Windows and Mac platforms
- AutoUplink technology automatically adjusts for two common types of cables
- Up to 60% lower power consumption
- Connects up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet for maximum performance
NETGEAR's GS100 series desktop switches are housed in a compact sturdy metal case designed without the need for internal fans, keeping operation both silent and more reliable. It can be placed on a flat surface or you can use the included wall mount kit to hide it away on the wall.
Simple Setup and Stellar Performance
Plug in your Ethernet cables and connect a power cord, and you're ready to go. There is no software to install or settings to configure. The switch features auto-sensing ports which automatically obtains the fastest possible connection. There are no toggle switches or special crossover cables. The switch will honor priority tags at both the Layer 2 and Layer 3 level if you have your network set to support jumbo frames.
Every port supports up to 2000 Mbps in dedicated bandwidth. Automatic flow control ensures smooth traffic. There is a queue buffer memory of 12 kbytes per port and a MAC address database size of 4,000. The switch has status LEDs for power, and link, speed, and activity for each port.
The NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch has a Mean Time Between Failure of 91,500 hours and is backed by a lifetime warranty. The power adapter is backed by a 2-year warranty.
What's in the Box
GS105 Desktop Switch, wall-mount kit, power adapter, installation guide, warranty/support information card.